My name is Kelly and I'm addicted to the sound of the click and capturing life's treasured moments!
Thank you for stopping by! If you are looking for a photography session with a backdrop and stiff posing, then I might not be the best fit for you. I'm a custom, natural light photographer that puts the JOY in photographing you and your family simply being yourselves! Family, children, engaged couples, and graduating seniors are my specialties. I'm located in the western suburbs of Chicago. Please take a look around the website. Be sure to check out my latest work on my blog where I post recent sessions and little snippets about my own life. If you have questions about my sessions, take a look at the Session Info tab where you can get the entire scoop.
In the meantime...here are some factoids about me (because I know you want to know more!)...
- I'm a wife and mother, sister and daughter, friend and photographer.
- I have a sweet tooth the size of Kansas (maybe even California...it's a close call!).
- I didn't start drinking coffee until 3 years ago due to peer pressure.
- I crave date nights with my husband and quiet moments with my son.
- I'm inspired by love and laughter.
- I've failed a million times but God still calls me His child.
- I seek to create photography that connects you with something wondrous and something tangible that you can cherish forever.
- Soft evening light makes me swoon!
- I'm all about natural light and finding the perfect light to photograph in.
I'd love to meet you and capture your beautiful moments!
Go ahead...get comfy...take a look around. Then drop me a note and let me know you were here!